Friday, January 14, 2011

Ethical Gift Giving

Hi my name is Aaron as I said in my  first blog and  my class and i are doing a project on Ethical Gift Giving we got 100 dollars to start buying stuff for people that really need it.We didn't really get 100 dollars but i wish we really could have. The orginizaton  i picked is Oxfam i think Oxfam is the best becasue it has stuff that people can really use and other orginizations have raidos.If i had to choose clean drinking water over a raido i would definitly choose the water.The other reason I chose Oxfam is becasue it also has the more affordible prices.

The  first gift i chose was safe water because for all those people who get really sick from bad drinking water and do get a very of diseases becasue of the water and they deserve better becasue they are people to.My second gift is a goat so they can feed there babies with the goats milk and in my mind i think that is still no fair cause we get  really good milk like 1% or 2 precent and they are both healthy and so is gots milk but i dont think its as healthy as ours. My third gift would be to plant trees so they can have shade on a really hot summers day and so there animal have homes too.

Safe water- $22

Goat-$58

Trees-$35

Total-115


now me and matthew have $45 in total so im going to let metthew spend it now

No comments:

Post a Comment